- Low back pain
- Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)/Symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD)
- Thoracic/rib pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (tingling/swollen hands)
- Coccyx pain
- Bladder/bowel incontinence
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Separation of abdominal muscles/weak abdominals following delivery
- Pain from Caesarian section scar
- Sexual discomfort/loss of sensation
- Postural advice and correction
- Back care advice
- Manual (‘hands on’) therapy
- Correct positions for labour/delivery with back/pelvic girdle pain
- Relaxation/breathing techniques for labour
- Manual therapy
- Support belts/wrist splints
- Pilates/core stability training
- Tummy check for separation of abdominals
- Personalised exercise regimes ante/post-natally
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment and training
How Can I Help You?
Are you experiencing back ache, pelvic girdle or other pregnancy pain? Or are you still experiencing lots of unpleasant physical after effects since having your baby?
Don’t suffer in silence! Call me today on 0789 824 6219 for a one-to-one consultation at our treatment rooms in Southend on Sea.