Are you worried about your pelvic floor?
Are you sure you can correctly tighten your muscles?
A Pelvic Floor MOT is a 45 minute session with a specialist continence physiotherapist.
It can also help you to address any problems that already exist.
What is a Pelvic Floor MOT?
The session includes:
- Assessing the strength of your pelvic floor muscles (using visual inspection or internal examination subject to your consent) Don’t worry if you don’t want to be examined, you can still attend the session.
- Teaching you how to correctly find your pelvic floor muscles
- An individualised pelvic floor exercise programme to help you strengthen your muscles and decrease the risk of future problems or help existing ones
- Full assessment of your individual risk factors for bladder, bowel & prolapse
- Strategies to address factors which may weaken your pelvic floor
- Information and advice about other treatments available that would be beneficial to you
Call me today on 0789 824 6219 to book your Pelvic Floor MOT in Southend on Sea