Incontinence Conditions Treated
- Stress urinary incontinence (leaking on cough, sneeze, laughing, exercise
- Urinary urgency ( a sudden urge to pass urine and maybe leaking on the way to the toilet)
- Frequency of passing urine ( more than 6-8 times per day)
- Faecal incontinence (leaking liquid or solid stool from the bowel)
- Faecal urgency (a sudden urge to pass a bowel movement )
- Difficulty controlling wind
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (including womb, bladder& bowel )
- Sexual dysfunction (including pain on sexual intercourse, lack of sensation and vulval pain)
- Weak pelvic floor muscles following childbirth
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation following surgery (hysterectomy and prolapse repairs)
Treatments Offered for Incontinence
How Can I Help You?
Are you struggling with the symptoms of incontinence?
Whether it is your bowel or your bladder, I can provide a full pelvic floor assessment and personalised treatment plan with incontinence management advice and exercises. My treatment room is in Southend on Sea
Don’t suffer in silence! Call me today on 0789 824 6219